Saturday, July 24, 2010

Handmade Gifts


My Summer Resolution is not to BUY gifts for the rest of the year...Sorry for those of you who are used to my store-boughtbirthday and holiday gifts and giftcards, as I am not very crafty...yet. However, I am committed to figuring out a way to make some amazing and creative and memorable gifts for my loved ones and friends this year.

I have recently learned how to knit. So, Michael is the lucky one to receive my firt handmade present. For his 43rd birthday (July 20th), my loving husband was blessed with a pastel washcloth. I just loved the yarn fabric and wasn't sure what would come of it - until I started my first project for this gift-giving endeavor. So, how appropriate that the most important person in my life would receive such a heartfelt present (at least this is what I am trying to convince him of)...

No comments:

Post a Comment